Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sakshikaul
Creator II
Creator II

Logic to be implememnted as given in excel sheet

Dear All,

I have to implement following logic in qlik view. I have following excel formulas which needs to be implemented in Qlikview 

condition 1-> =IF(AF22<=0,"EXCLUSIVE","CHECK")

and after implementing I have to rename the field in qlikview as Debit note/cancelled claim ( - cost values)

condition 2--> =AF22/AE22

and after implementing I have to rename the field in qlikview as Consequential part Per part cost <=1000, Exclude from Packing slip,PNR list. 

condition 3->=IF(AND(E22<>1,AI22<=1000),"EXCLUSIVE","CHECK")

and after implementing I have to rename the field in qlikview as Consequential parts:Per part cost<=1000 status

condition 4 ->=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(V22,MASTER!A:C,3,0),"CHECK")

and after implementing I have to rename the field in qlikview as excluded part

condition-5>=IFERROR(IF(E22<>"1",(VLOOKUP(Z22,MASTER!$G:$I,3,0)),"CHECK"),"CHECK")

and after implementing I have to rename the field in qlikview as Consequental parts :Excluded parts like consumables,oils,spray,adhesive etc

condition-6--=IFERROR(IF(OR(AH22="EXCLUSIVE",AJ22="EXCLUSIVE",AK22="EXCLUSIVE",AL22="EXCLUSIVE"),"EXCLUSIVE PART","REQUIRED PART"),"EXCLUSIVE PART") 

and after implementing I have to rename the field in qlikview as  consequential & claim type ,cancelled claim final

condition 7=IF(E22=1,(IF(OR(AH22="EXCLUSIVE",AK22="EXCLUSIVE"),"EXCLUSIVE","REQUIRED")),"EXCLUSIVE")

and after implementing I have to rename the field in qlikview as Damage causing part status

condition 8=IF(OR(AM22="REQUIRED PART",AN22="REQUIRED"),"REQUIRED PART","EXCLUSIVE PART")

and after implementing I have to rename the field in qlikview as final status

NOTE

I want after implementing all the above conditions when I click on final status as required i should get corresponding values in pivot table 

How to implement the same ?

Files are uploaded for applymap and excel functions which are required to implement in qlik 

0 Replies