cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macro\Button to activate Report

hi All

Hoping someone can help me i've seen theres been a lot of posts on this subject but i'm still struggling. I've created a Report in Qlikview (under Reports > Edit Reports section) and titled the template 'PDF' i have Adobe PDF set up as a print option on my machine. Now i know the easiest way to activate my mew report template as a PDF is to go to Reports > select the template > print > select Adobe PDF as print > press print > save it out to where ever i want. However what i would like is a button\macro that i can click that will take me either straight to the bit where i can save it out to where ever i like or even just take me straight to the select printer stage. Has anyone got any suggestions of macros i can try? As i've only built the 1 report i'm guessing its name is 'RP01', additionally NPrint is not an option for me, thanks all

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Just create a button and add an action to them with the type print and print report.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

Just create a button and add an action to them with the type print and print report.

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

WOW that is so simple and so exactly what i needed! after days of trawling through other posts and going round in circles with macros i feel like banging my head on a brick wall with how spot on perfect this is! a massive thank you this works perfectly