Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Macro to export more than one Sheet objects into PPT

Hi,

I am trying some scenarios in Qv objects export to PPT i have encountered some problems

I can succesfully export QV objects to PPT if i have single sheet.

now my series of issues appears where i cant able to Export to PPT

1) If i have buttons(with variables used to hide the charts)

2) if i have more than one sheet

Can any one suggest me how to export the objects to PPT from more than one sheet and the buttons which have the hide variables to show the chart

Here is the Sample App

24 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi  Ashfaq

thanks for the reply but that doesnot work accurately

still we are nt getting the object from second sheet

Not applicable
Author

required help

marcus_sommer

Have a look on this app - for each chart from active qv-sheet will be one new slide created. You will have to adapt these logic to your needs. Generally most important if you handles with many objects, sheets and/or conditions is:

activate sheet --> activate object --> object conditions --> (partly) restore --> copy

goto excel/ppt/ ...

activate sheet --> select target-range --> paste

It is a step for step task - useful will be: Google. The adaption to vbscript is then rather easy.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for responding me .

my requirement is when i have more than one sheet object to be exported into PPT.

i was succesfuly exported one sheet objects into PPT but the  main problem comes with more than one sheet

and also i need an export button upon clicking on it should be exported i have created this one my problem lies with more than one sheet .

I couldnot identify the logic .

I am attaching the application

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

please see attached.

the routine will cycle through all charts for each sheet in the application and extract (1:1) to ppt slide.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Autopilot,

Double thanks for your reply and i need a small correction cant we do all the sheet objects in one slide and the other sheet objects in the other slide?

really thanks for your solution u keep my day alve.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

no problem....glad to help.

see attached.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks again for your valuable solution.

we have reached almost 90% but a small alignment problem and sheet order problem

we are getting the first sheet in the last slide and vice versa. The objects are placed at centre and other still objects cant be visible though they are exists in the slides.

Hope i can get solution for this aswell

Not applicable
Author

Suggestion required

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

see attached.

updated order of output and object spacing on slides.