Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Macro to export more than one Sheet objects into PPT

Hi,

I am trying some scenarios in Qv objects export to PPT i have encountered some problems

I can succesfully export QV objects to PPT if i have single sheet.

now my series of issues appears where i cant able to Export to PPT

1) If i have buttons(with variables used to hide the charts)

2) if i have more than one sheet

Can any one suggest me how to export the objects to PPT from more than one sheet and the buttons which have the hide variables to show the chart

Here is the Sample App

24 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

This code is really fantastic and has helped me get started. I have a slightly different requirement.

I need to also import MB and TXT objects from the sheet as well as charts but I can't work out how to do this.

Also is it possible to have a different macro that exports a sheet, then customer changes a Dimension selection (such as State), and exports the changed charts (still the same sheet) to the next slide in the same presentation?

Any help would be appreciated.

rmuhammad
Creator
Creator

If you please help in exporting the charts from the container object would be big help.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

great solution.

msteedle
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I noticed a bug in here that would cause some confusion if you have more than two charts on one sheet. (It definitely caused me some confusion.)

iterno =  iterno * 270 should be iterno =  iterno + 270

By the third iteration, the image was getting pasted in a position of 72,900, wayyy below the bottom of the slide.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Cool - thanks for the feedback!