Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nehapathak
Contributor II
Contributor II

Make label static with respect to filter selections

Hi

I have made a row at frontend. But whenever I select a value in filter it, my label value changes on top.

snip_new.JPG

I want a static name to show everytime.

6 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Which expression do you have into your filter?

nehapathak
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I am using an expression in filter pane to restrict the value for selection

=If(leaders='A',Replace(sbuleaders,'A','B'),if(leaders='C',Replace(leaders,'C','D'))

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Create a field using this expression at script level and use it into your filter

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is because, Your selection is from Data model. You are not changing anything in Back end. So, Current Selections developed from Data model level not in UI respect.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
nehapathak
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Is it possible to change the expression in filter pane at front end only rather than changing in the load at backend ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, As far i aware not

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)