Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Making a table from chart data

Is there a way that I can take all the data in a chart and then use it to quickly make a table in QlikView?  I have a line graph with one dimension and five expressions.  The dimension consists of five dates ranging from 1/1/2018 to 1/5/2018, and the five expressions represent five data columns with fluctuating data values.  Here is a screenshot of the chart:MultiLineChartExample.jpg

Now, I know that I can export the data into Excel, and that I can also copy the data from the chart to the Clipboard.  But when I attempt to copy data to the Clipboard, for some reason the data copied to the clipboard does not include the column headers.  This is not an issue when I create a table in QlikView.  If I create a table in QlikView, I can copy all the data from the table into QlikView with the column headers included by selecting the "Full Table" option under "Copy To Clipboard". 

What I'm asking is, can I select all the data in the chart above and use that data to make a table object in QlikView?  Or, is there a way I can export all the chart data to the Clipboard with the column headers included?  Any assistance anyone can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You could use Fast Change to make a table with the exact data of the graph

Capture.PNGt

Maybe that can solve your problem with the headers.

If not please share a QVW to see the problem better.

Regards,

Josefina