Creator

Mapping between two table based on predefined wildmatch rules in data

Hi all,

I have two table as given below

Table: Wire Groups

Here wild match condition is already written

wire groups.PNG

Table: Usage Details

The 'usage detail' contains string defined in the above table in wildmatch rule. I have to map these two table and fill the 'Group' data from 'Wire Groups' table.

Usage Details.PNG

Labels (4)
3 Replies
sumanta1234
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Pritam,

Please use the below script:

TABLE:
LOAD *,
MID(COND,1, LEN(COND)-2) AS CONDITION;
LOAD
Group,
MID(SUBFIELD([Wildmatch Condition],','),3) AS COND
FROM [C:\Users\sumantakm215\Downloads\Data.xlsx] (ooxml, embedded labels, table is [Wire Groups]);
JOIN(TABLE)
LOAD
[Usage Detail]
FROM [C:\Users\sumantakm215\Downloads\Data.xlsx] (ooxml, embedded labels, table is [Usage Detail]);

NOCONCATENATE
NEW_TABLE:
LOAD *
RESIDENT TABLE
WHERE WILDMATCH([Usage Detail],'*' & CONDITION & '*');

DROP TABLE TABLE;

Kushal_Chawda

Please refer my reply in below thread. It looks similar to what you want

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-QlikView/Requaried-Mapping-in-bucket-using-wild-search-of-qlikv...

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Did either of the two posts you received get you what you needed to solve your issue?  If so, do not forget to return to the thread and use the Accept as Solution button on the post that helped the most.  If you did something different, please consider posting that info and then use the button on your post to mark it as the solution.  If you are still needing help, please leave an update, as you are unlikely to get further help unless you update things.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.