Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

Master Calendar "Field not found" Error

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create Canonical Date Almost all i have completed successfully but when I am trying to create the master calendar for Canonical Date column I am getting this error

Capture.JPG

Can you guys please check the qvw and help me out from this, Why i am getting this error and what is my mistake

Thank you in advance

19 Replies
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

Add this in script in your DateBridge Table. Your Mapping Tables are missing

EnterCalendar:

Mapping Load CandidateID, EnterDate Resident MRMqvd;

JobEndCalendar:

Mapping Load CandidateID, JobEndDate Resident MRMqvd;

placementCalendar:

Mapping Load CandidateID, placementdate Resident MRMqvd;

plcdate:

Mapping Load CandidateID, plcdate Resident MRMqvd;

offerCalendar:

Mapping Load CandidateID, offerdate Resident MRMqvd;

DeclineCalendar:

Mapping Load CandidateID, DeclineDate Resident MRMqvd;

DateBridge:

Load CandidateID, Applymap('EnterCalendar',CandidateID,Null()) as CanonicalDate, 'EnterDate' as DateType

Resident MRMqvd;

Load CandidateID, Applymap('JobEndCalendar',CandidateID,Null()) as CanonicalDate, 'JobEndDate' as DateType

Resident MRMqvd;

Load CandidateID, Applymap('placementCalendar',CandidateID,Null()) as CanonicalDate, 'placementdate' as DateType

Resident MRMqvd;

Load CandidateID, Applymap('plcCalendar',CandidateID,Null()) as CanonicalDate, 'plcdate' as DateType

Resident MRMqvd;

Load CandidateID, Applymap('offerCalendar',CandidateID,Null()) as CanonicalDate, 'offerdate' as DateType

Resident MRMqvd;

Load CandidateID, Applymap('DeclineCalendar',CandidateID,Null()) as CanonicalDate, 'DeclineDate' as DateType

Resident MRMqvd;         

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Frank,

I already tried with this and created one text object with this expression

=Count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},DateType={'plcdate'}>}CandidateID)

And i have created one list box also Year (Master Calendar)

Now If i select 2018 in listbox it is showing '0' But the actual answer is 72

Please check for this

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

try this:

Count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh','Manoj Sathiyamurthy'},DateType={'plcdate'},plcYear={'2018'}>}CandidateID)

If you take plcYear instead of Year for listbox selection and add Manoj Sathiyamurthy to Recruiter Field than i get 72!

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

try this:

Count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh','Manoj Sathiyamurthy'},DateType={'plcdate'},plcYear={'2018'}>}CandidateID)

If you take plcYear instead of Year for listbox selection and add Manoj Sathiyamurthy to Recruiter Field than i get 72!

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Frank,

We Did Small mistake, i.e In Mapping tables we gave wrong table name for plccalendar. But then also it is giving wrong output for the master calendar year. But if i select plcYear 2018 it is giving correct.

Please check for that once

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

No with out manoj the output value is 72. I have noticed one thing January month is going to grey. if january month also linked to plcYear the output will come correct. and I can't write plcYear={'2018'} in my expression because Year column is the list box

Please see below screenshots:

Capture1.JPG

Capture.JPG

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

If i refer to your QVD File, then without Manoj the value is 71!

And with Manoj the value is 72!

Unbenannt.png

Unbenannt1.png

Also the connection between Year and plcYear seems to be incorrect.

If i select plcYear = 2018 then in Year Field 2014,2015,2017,2018 are connected!

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yeah Frank,  It is showing like this... I am also not getting why it is happening like this.

Or

Previously, I made similar report. In that report i prepared some charts also it is correct and user approved also. But user wants one table which is not possible with that dash board (here i attached please check once)

change is:

User wants one straight table with these fields

Jobid, Department, TitleName, No.of Positions for those 4 recruiters( I have created table till this). Now he wants three more columns those are EnterDate, PlacementDate, count of days between EnterDate and PlacementDate.

If i got the solution for this also the problem will be solved

Can please check for this and help me out with better one

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

Sorry, I have no clue.

Better close this thread and open a new one with attaching your File.

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your support. and I will open new thread