Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maximum date selection

Hi Guys,

I want to select the maximum date in the list-box for the date column. when the document is opened and if cleared all, it should be selecting the maximum date and also the list-box should be able to multi-selecting.

Please help me to achieve these three requirements together.

Thanks,

Siva.

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Create OnOpen Trigger using this =Max({1}DateField)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply, Anil.

But, whenever clear is applied, the list-box is getting cleared. I also want to get select the maximum date when cleared. Please help.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share QVW to check?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Attached the sample QVW file

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does that file helps, If so please mark it as helpful and close this thread. If still issue not resolved please come back.