Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
Qlik Analytics Tour 2020 Online. Begins August 10th. Register Today
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Creator III
Creator III

Maximum date selection

Hi Guys,

I want to select the maximum date in the list-box for the date column. when the document is opened and if cleared all, it should be selecting the maximum date and also the list-box should be able to multi-selecting.

Please help me to achieve these three requirements together.

Thanks,

Siva.

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Maximum date selection

Create OnOpen Trigger using this =Max({1}DateField)

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Highlighted
Creator III
Creator III

Thanks for your reply, Anil.

But, whenever clear is applied, the list-box is getting cleared. I also want to get select the maximum date when cleared. Please help.

Highlighted

Can you share QVW to check?

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Highlighted
Creator III
Creator III

Attached the sample QVW file

Highlighted

PFA

Highlighted

Does that file helps, If so please mark it as helpful and close this thread. If still issue not resolved please come back.