Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Menu Bar

Hello,

i want to create one menu Bar. Unfortunately, I am not aware of this. Can you please share me few example so i can choose the best and simple one.

Ex:

I have sheets like in one QVW

a                              b                              c                              d

1) In side a / b / c / d i want to create one menu bar with Text objects.

a1          a2          a3

OR

a1

a2

a3

If i click on a1 / a2 / a3, i want to show

a11               a12               a13

OR

a11

a12

a13

Same as a11 / a12 / a13 -- Moving Forward ..

Please Help me..

- Anil Chowdary

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vikasmahajan

Did you looking for this ?

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
vikasmahajan

implement this dropdown menu extension

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Vikas,

I checked that, There is no use. Can you please try own way.

Because, I know how to make but i don't know how to apply those Bard

Some thins, Like Menu ( If we click menu i want to show that Menu Action)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Check:

Thanks,

AS

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

AS,

Thanks. Please find my image. Please take new qvw so that i can apply here.

- Anil Chowdary

vikasmahajan

Did you looking for this ?

Vikas

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Vikas,

Similar to that, I am expecting. If i click SH01 I want to show SH01 Content

If i click Introduction i want to show Introduction Content meantime SH01 Content is hidden.

Same as Next one. If you change anything here please let me know..

- Anil

vikasmahajan

Then you this demo do some modifications as per your requirement , Don't expect  exact sample or demo.

Hope you understand.

Vikas

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

May be check the attachment

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is so simple..

This is nothing but hiding and showing the objects. You can create a variable. and can call that variable in the required Objects, Conditional Layout and can display according to the click you make.

Thanks.