Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clovati
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Message with no expressions

Hi all.

In a PIVOT TABLE I choose one (QTY) or another (EUROS) set of expression by 2 buttons. When both of them are not choosen I hide both set of expressions. How can I give a message like for example 'Please choose QTY or EUROS' ? I want to preserve dimensions then I wouldn't use textbox with the message.thank you all and have a good sunday!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

I think you need something like attached. You can achieve this with the help of two variables and set them accordingly with different event along with message at the top.

Capture1.PNGCapture.PNG

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Go to Properties - General - Error Messages - Calculation Condition Unfulfilled. Here you need declare the the message like "Please Choose QTY or EUROS"

And then, General - You have to write the condition from Calculation Condition like

GerSelectedCount(QTY) > 0 or GetSelectedCount(EUROS)>0

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
avinashelite

Two ways to achieve this

1.Hide/show your chart from the layout condition > with the condition GerSelectedCount(QTY) > 0 or GetSelectedCount(EUROS)>0 and show the a text box with the msg you want

2.Follow the approach as Anil mentioned

Digvijay_Singh

I think you need something like attached. You can achieve this with the help of two variables and set them accordingly with different event along with message at the top.

Capture1.PNGCapture.PNG