Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

@MichaelTarallo Empty Listbox

Hi Michael - I was given your name to contact directly.

I'm very new to Qlik and I'm working my way through the introductory videos.  I'm having trouble though, because I can't seem to get the field names to flow over into the list boxes.  All 3 of these listboxes should have fields in them: 

Listboxes.PNG

It's probably something simple - maybe a formatting issue in the data ? Can you offer any advice?

Thanks,
Rachel

3 Replies
sushil353
Master II
Master II

hi,

empty list box mean the data is not loaded in the field..

Check your load script

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you post the script which work around.

Use this for that like

Year(FieldName) as Year,

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Rachel,

1) May be you are not  loaded your script properly.So load your script

Go to Qlikview->Open your .qvw File->Click on Ctrl+ R So your data will load data into fields

2)Once you loaded the data ,May be you entered alias names to Fields so your list box have old names and those are wrong names so it won't show data .if you change the field names as your new names definitely you will get data.

3)create a Table box and add your 3 fields  into that table box you will get correct data.

If you have any other doubts feel free to reach me/our Folks.Welcome to new world BI Qlikview

ramasaiqvw@gmail.com

+91-8376 964 364