Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2020: Join us May 11 - 14, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. Register early and save $400. Learn More
Highlighted
aaronnayan
Contributor III

Mini chart arrows in expression columns

Hi Guys

How do i include small arrows that go up and down next to my values in my expressions.

My dimensions are months so i want the arrow to be alongside the text and to show up or down to say if the value has gone better or worse since the following month

Image result for mini chart table arrows

Similar to %variance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mini chart arrows in expression columns

We have inbuilt images for Qlik. Just maximize the expression and bottom side we have bucket called Images. There You have to select as needed. It works like charm if you use below

if( ([Acutal]- ) <100,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_s_r.png'),

If( ([Acutal]- ) >1,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_n_g.png'))

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

7 Replies

We have options these all in single object. Check attachment

Capture.PNG

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
aaronnayan
Contributor III

could you help rectfy this statement Anil?

if([Acutal]- <100,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_s_r.png'), ([Acutal]- >1,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_n_g.png')

We have inbuilt images for Qlik. Just maximize the expression and bottom side we have bucket called Images. There You have to select as needed. It works like charm if you use below

if( ([Acutal]- ) <100,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_s_r.png'),

If( ([Acutal]- ) >1,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_n_g.png'))

View solution in original post

aaronnayan
Contributor III

That actually does not work i have tried using it

Does Actual and B are two fields?

aaronnayan
Contributor III

no they are  expression column names

Okay, Then i would suggest you to share MOC application to help. Try with whole expression and then check whether it is working or not