Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III

Mini chart arrows in expression columns

Hi Guys

How do i include small arrows that go up and down next to my values in my expressions.

My dimensions are months so i want the arrow to be alongside the text and to show up or down to say if the value has gone better or worse since the following month

Image result for mini chart table arrows

Similar to %variance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

We have inbuilt images for Qlik. Just maximize the expression and bottom side we have bucket called Images. There You have to select as needed. It works like charm if you use below

if( ([Acutal]- ) <100,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_s_r.png'),

If( ([Acutal]- ) >1,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_n_g.png'))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

We have options these all in single object. Check attachment

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

could you help rectfy this statement Anil?

if([Acutal]- <100,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_s_r.png'), ([Acutal]- >1,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_n_g.png')

Anil_Babu_Samineni

We have inbuilt images for Qlik. Just maximize the expression and bottom side we have bucket called Images. There You have to select as needed. It works like charm if you use below

if( ([Acutal]- ) <100,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_s_r.png'),

If( ([Acutal]- ) >1,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_n_g.png'))

aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

That actually does not work i have tried using it

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does Actual and B are two fields?

aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

no they are  expression column names

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Okay, Then i would suggest you to share MOC application to help. Try with whole expression and then check whether it is working or not