Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Missing data when loading data from sharepoint into QlikView

Please can someone advise how I can get all the SharePoint list content into Qlikview, when I load the data using the Web file under File type select Xml them html. the below error ocurs

Reference to undeclared namespace prefix:'ie'  'html/head/script': LOAD script%Table, %Key_html_F13842F4E7969BCE

when I use Web Files, under File Type select Html, its loads but not the entire list. It loads the page of this.

Please can someone advise how I can get all 30 pages on my sharepoint list into QlikView

6 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi OR Shoham,

I tried that loading it as mention about however its not working. my problem is the data pulls in  however instead of 900+ it pulls in 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Nokuthula and Or Shoham,

I am able to read SharePoint list from qlikview desktop using both the methods html - using direct link as present on the SharePoint list web browser and using the RPc call method (created ViewGUID and ListGUID link like Or shoham has mentioned. Both these are working on the qlikview desktop but when I published my qvw , both fail the task. The task fails in both cases.

Any tips how to make the task pass at QlikView publisher end. Am I supposed to make any setting at the QmC publisher end for the task to pass? Should the url created be entered somewhere. Or does the id have to be given special permission. How to do this so that task passes. Please give me solution for it to pass using your experience.

Regards.

Or
MVP
MVP

I can confirm that this method works. If you're only getting 30 records, you're probably trying to read it as a web page instead of defining a list. That method does not work properly (unless the list is very short).

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, does this work at the Publisher. It failed tasks for me as described. Please suggest a solution at publisher end

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi or shoham, the error log I am getting is "Error : Invalid at the top le el of the document. On line number 2. On column :11. system ID: owssvr.dll?cmd=Display&XMLDATA=1&RowLimit=0&List={ListGuid}

Invalid at the top level of document. On line number:2. on column number :11. system ID: Same like above. execution failed.

The task is failing at publisher level when connecting to SharePoint list. What needs to be done here for it to pass. My publisher runs on a functional id. My id has been granted access to read the list and I am using my id in the Distribute so that only I can see this after reload. Please tell me what needs to be done here for the task to pass.