Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

Missing label

Hi all,

My chart is showing the label name.   please check the  below image and sample qvw.

issue is    i have dimensions: region--city---district--mandal.

so wen i click   city  top left it is showing city  same as  district  but   wen i click mandal value   it is  not showing ?

can anyone resolve this?

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You want to see this?

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi anil,

No.   when open my qvw.  select left side    central---den after  select delhi----  fcroad---  then  you see left top no name. 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You may forget to add the Groups as Dimension

See, It's working good for this brood crimp {South - Bang - silkboard - gangothri}

So, here if you want to go out you can go by hitting the Back button and see, If this helps to you

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi anil,

Is it possible  without  drilldown ?

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

hi,

in my app   the values are crossing the bar

as exceeding the  scale value ?  how to reduce this ?

open same as my qvw attached.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I would recommend you to create drill down. The reason i am saying is Sometime, Some user using safari browser. There we never find Back option on access point. So, user won;t have that much of patience

CAn i know the path and which value you are refering to exceed. Try from my attachment

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

yes ..... please check below imge frm ur  attachment

Anil_Babu_Samineni

The problem is consistent (Width / Height). So, Try to adjust two ways

Check attachments