Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QFanatic
Creator
Creator

Model Design

Hi guys

PFA a VERY simplified model.

So what happens here...I have

1. HR Table with Employee names

2. Transaction Table with Dates and Type of Transactions (Debit or Credit)

3. A Calendar table

what I'd like to do is..per day (EVERY day in my calendar range) what Amounts (if any) these folks sold...the Problem is, Jade has sold NOTHING, but I want to see her name and ZERO in every month.

So I know in the back of my mind, I'd have to right join to the calendar to get ALL the days, but its not working.

All help appreciated.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Because those also have zero value.

To remove those you can go to Properties --> Dimensions -> Select dimension and Check option "Suppress When Value is Null".

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

Go to Properties-> Presentation Tab -> Uncheck the option "Suppress Zero".

This will show you that value.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
QFanatic
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello, thank you for your reply.

if I do that - the Zero's appear, but so does a Null value in the data...why? (please see attached)

Thanks

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Because those also have zero value.

To remove those you can go to Properties --> Dimensions -> Select dimension and Check option "Suppress When Value is Null".