Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexMcQueen
Contributor
Contributor

Monitor Qlikview Documents Usage

Hi everyone,

I have just started a new job where they are using Qlikview as their Business Intelligence reporting tool which I have never used before. There seems to be a lot of junk documents which don't appear to work all too well. If these a way of monitoring which documents are being used by people? I am trying to ascertain what ones I can get rid of. 😃

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

SharathPanackal
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Alex,

Please check if you have QlikView Server Performance Dashboard available in QlikView AccessPoint (QlikView's Web Portal). You can see the usage per user/document which will give you a fair idea of the frequency of usage and last date it was accessed.

If you have access to QlikView Management Console you could check the tasks which are setup for data reloads and understand much more regarding frequency of reloads configured for the documents and to whom these are distributed to . This will give you an understanding of the importance of the dashboards as well.

Please mark as Solution if i have answered your question. Thanks.

Regards,

Sharath Panackal

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Look here for the governance dashboard

What is the QlikView Governance Dashboard?

AlexMcQueen
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the quick response; I'll check that out.

Alex

SharathPanackal

Hi Alex,

Please check if you have QlikView Server Performance Dashboard available in QlikView AccessPoint (QlikView's Web Portal). You can see the usage per user/document which will give you a fair idea of the frequency of usage and last date it was accessed.

If you have access to QlikView Management Console you could check the tasks which are setup for data reloads and understand much more regarding frequency of reloads configured for the documents and to whom these are distributed to . This will give you an understanding of the importance of the dashboards as well.

Please mark as Solution if i have answered your question. Thanks.

Regards,

Sharath Panackal