Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II

More than one Expression on Y Axis

Hi,

Not sure if this can be done, it seems a simple ask but i don't seem to be able to find a way of doing it.

I have a Combo graph that shows in the bars the number of times something happens. On the Y axis i show how often a particular client achieves this (as a percentage).

What i would like to be able to do is to show a second (and then possibly a third or more) Y Axis expression so that we can see the comparison between one client and the next.

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorted.

Used this as my expression and it now works perfectly.

Count({<Location={'Location 1'},[Questions Complete]={'Yes'}>}Location)/Count({<Location={'Location 1'}>}Location)

Thanks for all the help.

Cheers

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share sample application. We can split axis into Right and Left Axis...

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

The Axis is already split into Right and Left.

From this image you can see that Location 1 compliance doesn't show at all.

Comparrison.jpeg

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will you change that to straight table and seen how values are returning?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Comparrison2.jpeg.jpg

peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

For some reason the calculation for location 1 and 2 is showing the same answer even though the amounts are different.

If i use the selection tool to only display location 1 or 2 then it shows the correct figures for that specific location (and not the other) but i want this graph to be independent of the selection tool (as i want to be able to show the comparison between locations).

Any ideas?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

It is very difficult to say this? Can you supply input data to get as idea?

peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

unfortunately i cant really supply the input data.

However i think i have almost sorted it.

I used the expression:

Count({<Location={'Location 1'},[Questions Complete]={'Yes'}>}Location)

And that is now showing the correct numbers however when i try to divide by the date /Count ([PAS Date]) in order to get the percentage it shows an incorrect figure.

I'm guessing i may need a DISTINCT or similar marker on my /Count ([PAS Date]) section of the expression

peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorted.

Used this as my expression and it now works perfectly.

Count({<Location={'Location 1'},[Questions Complete]={'Yes'}>}Location)/Count({<Location={'Location 1'}>}Location)

Thanks for all the help.

Cheers