Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II

More than one Expression on Y Axis

Hi,

Not sure if this can be done, it seems a simple ask but i don't seem to be able to find a way of doing it.

I have a Combo graph that shows in the bars the number of times something happens. On the Y axis i show how often a particular client achieves this (as a percentage).

What i would like to be able to do is to show a second (and then possibly a third or more) Y Axis expression so that we can see the comparison between one client and the next.

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorted.

Used this as my expression and it now works perfectly.

Count({<Location={'Location 1'},[Questions Complete]={'Yes'}>}Location)/Count({<Location={'Location 1'}>}Location)

Thanks for all the help.

Cheers

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share sample application. We can split axis into Right and Left Axis...

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

The Axis is already split into Right and Left.

From this image you can see that Location 1 compliance doesn't show at all.

Comparrison.jpeg

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will you change that to straight table and seen how values are returning?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Comparrison2.jpeg.jpg

peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

For some reason the calculation for location 1 and 2 is showing the same answer even though the amounts are different.

If i use the selection tool to only display location 1 or 2 then it shows the correct figures for that specific location (and not the other) but i want this graph to be independent of the selection tool (as i want to be able to show the comparison between locations).

Any ideas?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

It is very difficult to say this? Can you supply input data to get as idea?

peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

unfortunately i cant really supply the input data.

However i think i have almost sorted it.

I used the expression:

Count({<Location={'Location 1'},[Questions Complete]={'Yes'}>}Location)

And that is now showing the correct numbers however when i try to divide by the date /Count ([PAS Date]) in order to get the percentage it shows an incorrect figure.

I'm guessing i may need a DISTINCT or similar marker on my /Count ([PAS Date]) section of the expression

peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorted.

Used this as my expression and it now works perfectly.

Count({<Location={'Location 1'},[Questions Complete]={'Yes'}>}Location)/Count({<Location={'Location 1'}>}Location)

Thanks for all the help.

Cheers