Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

Moving / Dragging Sliders and or Calendar Objects

Hi to All,

(warning, I am very new to QlikView)

I am wondering whether there is a way to drag / move / change the position of a Slider and/or Calendar object. It seems that I cannot do it. I add them to my sheet and stay fixed in the first position they appear.

Thanks for your help and forgive me if I am asking too trivial questions.

BR

Panayotis

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Ok. I have to apologize. If one moves its mouse exactly at the border of the object cursor changes shape and you can drag / move. Sorry of that. I was just clicking on the inside of the object (at some blank top area) and it didn't work. I had to go exactly at the border. But there is no clear visual border on these objects and it was not that obvious to me.

2 Replies
Not applicable

Ok. I have to apologize. If one moves its mouse exactly at the border of the object cursor changes shape and you can drag / move. Sorry of that. I was just clicking on the inside of the object (at some blank top area) and it didn't work. I had to go exactly at the border. But there is no clear visual border on these objects and it was not that obvious to me.

Not applicable

Re: Moving / Dragging Sliders and or Calendar Objects

Right click -> Properties -> Layout tab -> Options section -> Allow move/size.