Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noman212
Creator III
Creator III

Multibox Selection issue

Hi Community,

We are facing an issue from last two week.

On our Sales Dashboard we are using several multiboxes , one of multibox named Year is not woking properly.

When user select multiple years on that multibox, multiple selection cannot be done only single selection is showing. rest of the multiboxes working properly.

Furthermore, this issue is not with all users, only some users are facing this problem.

we are using QlikView 12.0.2

Please suggest any resolution for this issue.

Regards

Noman khan

12 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The fact that it only occurs in the AccessPoint (you don't get this in QV Desktop WebView?) and then only for some users, tells me that you should investigate what makes these users different from the ones that don't experience this problem in the AP. I looks, sounds and tastes like a bug.

noman212
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Let me share you a video with details of settings and multibox properties and let you know.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Would you try server from your end and then test. Or tell me what is the issue you are facing while selected @server

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful