Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multiple Y Expressions\Double Y-axis Scatter Plot

Hello Community,

I am new to Qlikview and wanted to convert some of my excel document to train myself. I am stuck on the graph below. It is a scatter plot with the same unique Dimension and has two different variables (Breast meat yield (%), and breast meat yield Weight) expressed on the Live Weight. In Qlikview I can only get 1 y-axis on scatter plot . Any help is appreciated!

Jarl

scatter.jpg

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Anyone out there that can support me on this challenge.

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Hi Jarl,

could you upload some sample data to play around.  One solution could be a line chart with two axes and dots (instead of lines).

However, how is the relation of the two measures? Does the axes scaling is in any proportion?

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Joseph_Musekura
Support
Support

Hi,

Please add a simplified simple. It will allow us to check and help

Not applicable
Author

I have added a simplified sheet of the document i am working on. I greatly appreciate your help.

Joseph_Musekura
Support
Support

Hi,

Sorry! I have not been able to check your app. I will probably do it  tomorrow.

But see attached samples + explanation. This should help I hope.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Please don't apologies if you are helping voluntarily. The attached files are interesting and I really like the part of grouping and animation. It however didn't help me to solve my specific issue. 

Not applicable
Author

Bump. Any solution?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jarl,

I've just found the answer to your question in this thread. If you unflag the "split axis" option in the "Axes" tab of the chart properties (file attached to the right answer), you should obtain what you need.

Licia

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Licia your answer is helpful. Unfortunately that is for a bar chart. A scatter graph does not have this option. I have solved it by just making two distinct graphs