Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

Multiple conditions in SET ANALYSIS

I have a following IF statement

if( days_affected >30  and Date2 < '12/31/2009', (Sum(Sales)*100), if(days_affected >30  and Date2 > '12/31/2009', (Sum(Sales)*2), Sum(Sales)  )).

Now i want to implement this using SET ANALYSIS. Is it possible? If so please reply me ASAP.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Re: Multiple conditions in SET ANALYSIS

Siva,

You could try something like below.

(Sum({<days_affected = {">30"},Date2 = {"<$(=Date(Date#('12/31/2009','MM/DD/YYYY'),'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>} Sales)*100)

+

(Sum({<days_affected = {">30"},Date2 = {">$(=Date(Date#('12/31/2009','MM/DD/YYYY'),'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>} Sales)*2)

+

if((days_affected >30  and Date2 < '12/31/2009') or (days_affected >30  and Date2 > '12/31/2009'),0,Sum(Sales))

Above expression is an untested code. Make sure your data formats are correct with Date2 field.

Hope this helps you.

- Sridhar

3 Replies
Not applicable

Siva,

You could try something like below.

(Sum({<days_affected = {">30"},Date2 = {"<$(=Date(Date#('12/31/2009','MM/DD/YYYY'),'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>} Sales)*100)

+

(Sum({<days_affected = {">30"},Date2 = {">$(=Date(Date#('12/31/2009','MM/DD/YYYY'),'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>} Sales)*2)

+

if((days_affected >30  and Date2 < '12/31/2009') or (days_affected >30  and Date2 > '12/31/2009'),0,Sum(Sales))

Above expression is an untested code. Make sure your data formats are correct with Date2 field.

Hope this helps you.

- Sridhar

Not applicable

Multiple conditions in SET ANALYSIS

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks and it is exactly what i want.

Siva

Not applicable

what if in the set analysis, i need to do text and formula concatenation?

for example, i have database value like "M-1", "M-2" ..etc..

I tried the following but it wont work.

basically, i hardcoded M-, then the digit i want to compute it. but this wont work in set. problem at the & section

{'M-' & $(='MaxString({$<FLAG={'ACTUAL'}>} SubField(PROD_PLAN_FLAG_REF,'-',2))') }

help please....

Community Browser