Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting 17 Web Console

Hello

I am trying to install NPrinting 17 in my dev environment. All the services are up and running, but when I open the web console, I am getting This webpage is not available.  I have uninstalled and installed the application several times, but I get the same error.  I was able to add in my license information and create 1 engine, but when I go back into the page, I am getting the page not available error.

Any suggestions>

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Frank,

Be sure you are following this installation link informations: http://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.0/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/Installing-qlikview-nprinting...

Hope this will help.

Maurice

fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Maurice

thanks.  I also found that link and followed the instructions, but I am still getting the error.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange...

Did you assured that your QV service user is different from the Nprinting one ?

Be sure also the Nprinting service user has the login authorisation.

What is your environment, and could you share more info on what and how and where you installed each component so that community could better help if possible.

fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

The box is Windows 2008 R2 SP1

When I installed the components, I selected the default paths.

The QV Server is running under QV_WEB_ADMIN while the NPrint Server is using QV_NPRINT_ADMIN.

What is odd is that the access point (version 12) runs fine

fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I was able to get everything running with the GREAT help from QLIK Support.  Looks like my NPrinting license was just activated and was causing some of my issues.  Thanks Maurice for trying to help.