Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need Custom Filteration on Selection Of Some Row in a table Box

Hello All,

I am pretty new to qlikview and working on a simple report in Qlikview. Please help me in following scenario. Thanks in advance.

In my report,I have two table boxes with multiple columns in it(in two different sheets). Initially 2nd table box will be empty. I want to achieve following two functionalities ::

• First I want to stop default behavior of filteration of table box ie when I click on some cell of first table box in one sheet ,all records filtered out on basis of that cell value in any of table box.I want to stop this behavior.
  • When I click on some row(ie cell of a row) of first table box,it takes vales of two particular columns(let say Id and name)and show records in 2nd table box on basis of those Id and name.But no filteration in 1st table box.

I think ,I am clear to explain my scenario. Please reply as soon as possible.

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

It's not quite clear what do you want to do but you can't make a tablebox independent from selections. If you instaed of a tablebox used a straight-table and creates your fields as expressions with set analysis it should work:

A Primer on Set Analysis

- Marcus

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi ,

You can use straight table or pivot table . By using set analysis we can stop selections {1<>} such that it report will not get effected when you selected particular fields where you used set analysis .

Disabling the selection in Straight table

Selecting values

Hope this helps ,

Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”