cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help to create roll rate line chart from above and before function

Hi All,

Basically, I want to create Roll rate/Flow rate/Delinquency rate from my data.

It was very easy on Excel (as attached sample), but on qlikview I was only able to show the flow rate number correctly using pivot chart

with expressions:

=sum(TotalOSPrincipal)/above(before(SUM(TotalOSPrincipal)))

when I convert the pivot chart, it show "no data to display", I think above and before function is not suitable for this case, any idea or alternative to get the line chart?

FYI, to get the flow rate number I use formula as below :

Excel Function.PNG

then easily create line chart based on roll rate number.

thanks in advance...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this expression

=Sum(TotalOSPrincipal)/Aggr(Above(Aggr(Above(Sum(TotalOSPrincipal)), BUCKET1, PERIODE_REPORTING)), PERIODE_REPORTING, BUCKET1)

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this expression

=Sum(TotalOSPrincipal)/Aggr(Above(Aggr(Above(Sum(TotalOSPrincipal)), BUCKET1, PERIODE_REPORTING)), PERIODE_REPORTING, BUCKET1)

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Or this

=Sum(TotalOSPrincipal)/Only({<BUCKET1, PERIODE_REPORTING>}Aggr(Above(Only({<BUCKET1, PERIODE_REPORTING>}Aggr(Above(SUM({<BUCKET1, PERIODE_REPORTING>}TotalOSPrincipal)), BUCKET1, PERIODE_REPORTING))), PERIODE_REPORTING, BUCKET1))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thank You very much, it's work flawlessly!

I took so many time to resolve this using set analysis, but suddenly you solved this using Aggregation and above function.

I should learn again about those function, to know better when to use it.

Have a nice day...

sunny_talwar

Just remember that set analysis is evaluated once per chart, so it can't be used for scenarios like these where you expecting a different value from set analysis every dimension. In these scenarios, Inter-Record Functions come in handy

willianvbuss
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sunny.

I'm trying in qlik sense this same expression, because i'm with the same problem to calculate the roll rate.

But it's not working... I tryed this:

=Sum(SomaSaldo)/Aggr(Above(Aggr(Above(Sum(SomaSaldo)), InfCarteiraMensal_AnoMes, FaixadeAtraso_0a180)), FaixadeAtraso_0a180, InfCarteiraMensal_AnoMes)

Can you help me?