cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a Qlikview Template to start my project

Hi ,

I am wondering If any one can help me out with the Qlikview Template to start my project.I fondly hope with all the experienced members in this community some one can throw me a light on this.

Your help is indeed laudable.

Regards,

sharma.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Yes, That is what I said,

Check my reply above.

and have a look at attached Excel too.

Regards

ASHFAQ

View solution in original post

14 Replies
datagrrl
Creator III
Creator III

http://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/qlikview-examples/

Check the QlikMarket. One of my coworkers downloaded an app that had a lot of visualizations to pick form.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, template of what? Project manager? create model? start a project in the point of view tecnical or how to start a project view of the project manager?

see this link, hope help, please explain and detail a bit more your question to be easier to help you

Fernando

http://es.slideshare.net/AntoninoBarbaro/qlik-view-project-methodology-handbook-v-10-docx

mjayachandran
Creator II
Creator II

Not sure what you mean by Qlikview template.

Can you explain what exactly you are looks for?

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

Here you are one

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Vamsi,

Templates will be available at your installed location. default location is C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\Themes

You could select any of these, when creating a new document then  the default theme would be used as a tenplate to start with.

If u need more you can refer there A Collection of QlikView SAP Template

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

I think Vamsi need a project prototype.

In this case talk with your Qlik Contact to provide you Qlikview Project Methodology KIT.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Thanks for your reply,

Well! My project manager asked me to develop an excel sheet with column wise to track the progress of Qlikview project that explains what are the activities will be carried out right from starting pulling the data from source and further activities at qlikview level to track the progress of the project.

your help is appreciated.

Regards,

Vamsi.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Thanks for your reply,

Well! My project manager asked me to develop an excel sheet with column wise to track the progress of Qlikview project that explains what are the activities will be carried out right from starting pulling the data from source and further activities at qlikview level to track the progress of the project.

your help is appreciated.

Regards,

Vamsi.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Yes, That is what I said,

Check my reply above.

and have a look at attached Excel too.

Regards

ASHFAQ