Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sweety0912
Contributor II
Contributor II

Need help for dot chart

Hi Team,

I need to create dot chart so i am using scatter chart. I have one expression(one measure) for dimension i am using row number.

When i select filters from left side i can see the data in between axis for few filters because of row number.(attached screenshot).

For any filters, data should spread across the whole chart.If you see the screenshot you see the sots between 6500 to 10000 for few filters. I know it is because of row number. please let me know how to resolve this. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not sure, I follow your message. But, The assumption looks this is what you need?

If(GetSelectedCount(Filter_Field)>0, Sum(Sales), Sum({<Filter_Field={">=6500<=10000"}>} Sales))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not sure, I follow your message. But, The assumption looks this is what you need?

If(GetSelectedCount(Filter_Field)>0, Sum(Sales), Sum({<Filter_Field={">=6500<=10000"}>} Sales))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Do you have 'Suppress Zero Values' on the presentation checked or not? Make sure it is checked

sweety0912
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I have few filters not one.If you see the screenshot you see all the dots between that range.If i select any filter the dots should spread across whole chart. basically it should start from '0' axis.let me know if you don't understand. Thanks for reply!