Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III

Need help on QlikView Server

Hi,

Actually i am using Qlikview personal desktop edition and so I want to install a qlikview server for practise  purpose. So if Qlikview server can be downloaded without buying a licence key? is so, please give me an advise how to download it and if no, please give me some advise how to start to learn about Qlikview server.

Thanks,

Sandip

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joseph_morales
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Sandip,

You need to buy a license for QlikView Server, the trial version is only for prospective customers to demonstrate the functionality of QlikView Server, this is generated by the resellers.

You can review the following QlikView Server information:

Video - QlikView Management Console walkthrough

QlikView Server Reference Manual_ENG.pdf

QlikView 11 - Server & Publisher Getting Started Guides

Or buy this book

QlikView Server and Publisher

Regards

Joseph

Best Regards,
Joseph Morales

View solution in original post

4 Replies
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Without license you can install qlikview server but cannot host the applications as you are using personal edition.

There are many documents in community available check one of them.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

Without license, you can start from the server reference manual (see previous post) or this excellent book

Stephen Redmond

joseph_morales
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Sandip,

You need to buy a license for QlikView Server, the trial version is only for prospective customers to demonstrate the functionality of QlikView Server, this is generated by the resellers.

You can review the following QlikView Server information:

Video - QlikView Management Console walkthrough

QlikView Server Reference Manual_ENG.pdf

QlikView 11 - Server & Publisher Getting Started Guides

Or buy this book

Regards

Joseph

Best Regards,
Joseph Morales
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sandip,

I got same question while i moved into Qlik. But, unfortunately without any product key we cant Download.

In fact, After buying the License they don't have particular way. You should send that License with your Partner details then they will send you the Link. After that you will get a chance to Download.

Good Luck

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful