Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need some help to make small qlikview team.

Hello forumers.

I want to make small team which is work with Qlikview.

Our plan is we build qlikview server and there is 2 or 3 developers. Developers do some reports and place them on server. Then end users can access to use our reports on qlikview server. It sounds easy but of course there is something we forget about. We are new and stupid .

We need some help to make it. What will do to make it? Feel free for any suggest.

PS. Sorry for my bad english. Also there isn't any Qlikview partner in our country.

Regards

Muncho

6 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Where are you from.

Forming a team means do you want to start a new company..?

Or already you are in company and you want to build a Qlikview Team.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

I'm from Mongolia.

i'm trying to make a small company which is work with small projects.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Then i feel you can hire people who have expertise in Qlikview, or you can hire fresher's and trained them on Qlikview and start your working.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

That's all? Just hiring some people for small projects?

Well i trained qlikview developer for 6months. Isn't there any way i can do that?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I think it depends on your financial capability. Meaning if you can afford to pay high salary to people then you can hire Experienced People and if not then you can go for fresher's.

Again the no of employees depends on the projects you have.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

suniljain
Master
Master

you can build a team fro qlikview project by distributing work or development stages.like

1) Data modelling

2) Designing

3) Funcitional Consultant

4) Deployment Setting (Normlly done by developer)