Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III

Need to hide bars with zero value

HELP! need to hide bars with zero value (complicated)

Hi everyone! I am relatively new to qlikview and have a question about hiding the "bars" and axis labels which have zero/null value...

no other answers have worked because my data is set up in an unique way. Capture.PNG.png

I need to hide the budget and forecast from 12h2 through 13h2 so that there is no empty space in my graph. Since no data is available for Budget and Forecast through 12h2 through 13h2, there is this weird empty space but on 14h1, since there is data for all three, it looks full.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

and no.... checking supress zero values doesn't do anything....

Please look at Distribution 2 and Result Table for the empty bars chart. I need to remove those empty spaces (bars) with zero values.

Labels (5)
22 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If possible, Please rectify that in application to test.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Try this in the dimension

Capture.PNG

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni  No idea what you mean by 'Rectify that in application to test' 🤔

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Uday_Pasupuleti  This is QlikView and QlikView issue, not Qlik Sense

Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

my bad .. Ignore that ..

In regards to the QV,
If it's easy just do a if clause in the expression and show the zero's as nulls and ignore the nulls in the options.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

My intention here, Share some sample application to investigate.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni  Hi, the sample qvw is already attached 🙂

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Uday_Pasupuleti  Nope, If condition and checking for 0's and nulls doesn't work either

Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

try this

Sum({<Measure Field= {">0"}>}Measure Field)