Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

New features in New QlikCommunity Website?

Hi All,

I didn't use QlikCommunity much as before as I am finding it very difficult to use it. It is not user friendly as before. There may be many new features in it but if it is not user friendly then it will be very difficult to use it. I am not able to easily navigate to my discussion. Though I found it after big effort.

Also my friends list/private discussion has been deleted. I am not sure what else has been deleted!!! May I know how can I get it back please. I want all my friends back please...

Also I have found that my profile name has been changed to the name which I have given when I created the account.

Any one having the list changes in the new website?

2 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

The list of users was been lost during migration, you need to add them back.

I guess it's the same with old discussions (but you can navigate on your previous posts easier for the ones created after migration).

You can edit your profile at menu 'your stuff' -> Profile and then on the menu on the right click on edit profile and privacy.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Erich

It is not fair isn't it? Strange that list of friends has been deleted. I don't remember few who were there in my friends list. How I am going to find them again? I think if there is no other way then I need to recollect one by one and then add it. If there is no other way of getting that list back.

Regards

Attitude