Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Next 7 Days

Hi Folks,

i got a situation:  (please see the attached screenshot), i create the master calender where i have 3 Years: 2019, 2018, 2017, Quarters, Days.

i have a question: how can i show in set expression:  the next 3 Day in Year: 2019,  with Years i dont have any problems,  because it is possible by using of this expression: count({<Year = {"$(=max(Year))"}>}contract), but how can i make it possible with days.

Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks a lot

Becktime issue.PNG

Labels (1)
8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You mean to say 7th, 8th and 9th Days from Feb months in 2019 ??
Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Yes, my expected Output is: for instance Show me the amount of contracts for next 3 days

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do you have the data for that or you want to predict?
Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Loveisfail,

first of all, thanks a lot for your time and help. my data you can see in attached screenshot, my Situation does look like: i have an Appointment in 2019 and in 2019 i should solve for instance 5 contracts,

i want only Show dynamic on day, Monthly or quartes Basis the amount of contracts in 2019

Thanks a lot

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am sorry, Still not getting the idea of requirement. But, can you try this - If you may think this way

count({<Year = {"$(=max(Year))"}, Date={">=$(=Date(Max(Date)+3))<=$(=Date(Max(Date)))"}>}contract)

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Loveisfail,

Thanks a lot for your feedback

just imagine: today we have 2018 and i want to Show only the values for 2019, the data you see in attached screenshot

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is the case your expression works - If you have data for next year as well
count({<Year = {"$(=max(Year))"}>}contract) // Because, Max(Year) will return 2019 data only if you have till 2019 data. If still you have data more than 2019 as well then you can simplify using this

count({<Year = {"$(=max(Year))"}, Date = {"$('<=' & Date(Today(),'DD.MM.YYYY'))"}>}contract) // This always return till today's data for only 2019 year

Or

count({<Year = {"$(=max(Year))"}, Date = {"$('<=' & Date(YearEnd(Today()),'DD.MM.YYYY'))"}>}contract)

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Loveisfail,

thanks a lot for your time and Feedback, i will try to implement it and report you when i achieve any positive results.

Thanks a lot for your help