Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not able to resize the report and not able to add dimensions on access point

Hi Guys,

I am able to resize the report and can add few more dimensions while developing the report.

I can also do the same thing(Resize report and add dimensions) on "Turn on Web view" mode but this functionality is not working on access point. I am using Qlikview 12. I am using IE 11 version.

Please help me.

Regards

Pushkar

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Maybe this is the reason that you used a quite old server-release (SR5, right?) with a new client-release and it's not recommended to mix up different releases. Beside them I would give another browser then the IE a try (at least for testings).

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

You need to enable these feature within the document properties in tab server and within the qmc by the user-documents (only server and no publisher):

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,

Sorry for late reply and thanks for your answer.

I have already enabled the check box in QVW document but I am not able to see "Allow Creation of Server Objects" option in QMC. I can see CALs and Server objects under Users tab but there is no item to displayed.

Please help me. I am using QV 12 version while my QMC version is "Client Build No -- 11.20.12235.0"

Product name QMS Backend Core x64

Thanks

Pushpendra

marcus_sommer

Maybe this is the reason that you used a quite old server-release (SR5, right?) with a new client-release and it's not recommended to mix up different releases. Beside them I would give another browser then the IE a try (at least for testings).

- Marcus