cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not getting numerical values

Hi All,

I want to create a new column (TXT_EXPORT.ARGUMENT_05).Pls see the script and i have applied if condition

f(Num(TXT_EXPORT.ARGUMENT_051) > 10, TW_SP_BO.Reservoir_Pressure, "1*") as TXT_EXPORT.ARGUMENT_05

but it is not giving desired numerical result of TW_SP_BO.Reservoir_Pressure instead giving some string

Any one pls help me .I have reduced the data sorry 4 dat pls refer the screenshot it is hows is the data

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Yet another post? I apologize but I am not going to look into this for you.... All the best with your issue though

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i dont know how to add a file thats why i created otherwise would have not created a new post..i apologise

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i would have not created a new post if i would have know how to add a file in that post only really sorry for that not intentionally did that last time have a look at this issue ...

Jonas_Karlsson
Employee
Employee

Hi Adarsh,

Please post your question in the the QlikView Space in order to get help. This is the Qlik GeoAnalytics Space.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hi adarsh chaubey,

1) How to attach files:

Uploading a Sample

2) If you don't know something:

a) Search the forum (search bar on upper right or using e.g. Google)

almost everything has been answered before

b) If you've  spend some time searching, but you don't find an answer,create a post specific to your question (e.g. 'How can I upload a sample file to the forum?') in the appropriate forum.

In general, follow the documents provided e.g.

Qlik Community Information