Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashokraju
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nprinting

I created one HTML report in nprinting.

In that report, there is a column 'Person' containing all the persons email id's. So, when the end user receiving report through his email, he is able to see all other users emails also which is not recommended.

So, my requirement is to allow the every user to see their data only. Sample report is shown below.

personCountrynumber
ashok.mv@gmail.comUS12
rajaseekhar@gmail.comIND13
mohith@gmail.comcan14
srinivas@gmail.comUk15
venu@gmail.comAUS16
Kishoremnv@gmail.comZIM17

1.Now my requirement is every user they have to see their data only.

2. And I have send these reports to multiple users. In the recipient tab I have to attach one email how it send the data to multiple users(emails) dynamically.

4 Replies
adinning
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Do you know if you are using version 16 or 17 of NPrinting?

ashokraju
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hie..16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you want to use Recipient filters.

Sounds like you would bring your Recipient list into your Nprinting project with a 'Recipient Import' that also puts them all in a Recipient Group.  You need a recipient group so that you don't have to keep modifying the task every time recipients change.

In the Recipient Import you can also specify Recipient filters.  Sounds like in your case you would want a filter something like Fields: Person{ashok.mv@gmail.com}.   Then each person would only get their own data.

You would then put Recipient Import in with Task.  And that task in the schedule.

This would pertain to Nprinting 16.