cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NirmalaKumari
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Number format issue between qlikview 11 and qlikview 12

Number format issue in qlikview 12 when chart expression uses ‘Set Analysis expression’.

Expression: =Sum({<DATE={$(='"' & (vLatestDate) & '"')}>}Aggr(Sum(STAT_COUNT_SUBSCRIBER),DATE,STAT_INS_SERVICE_NAME))

qlikview 11 value is shown as : 48766383

same file when opened in qlikview 12 displays values like 48.766383

Please help to fix same.

3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@NirmalaKumari You need to be sure you have read all the Release Notes between 11.20 and the version of 12 you upgraded to, as there have been changes in many features of the product, and I suspect the quoting in Set Analysis is what you have run into here.

Here is a Design Blog post that may help though:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Quotes-in-Set-Analysis/ba-p/1471824

Likely need a sample app that shows the issue otherwise, but in this case if you have something you can repeat, it might be better to submit a support case to get it looked into that way.  I am not sure what else it may be related to off the top of my head, and this does not ring a bell either, but if you did not check Release Notes for each interim track, I would go back and do that, or check the What's New in the Help for those releases.  Sorry I do not have something better.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

One other thing, it may just be something in the chart as well, you may want to try to recreate the chart in the new release, that may do the trick on this one too potentially.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.