Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

Object Minimized?

I am very new to QlikView so please forgive me if I ask some basic questions. I have 3 charts on a sheet. Chart “A” and “B” minimize and maximize to provide different views of data while chart “C” doesn’t move. When I flip between charts “A” and “B” the information in chart “C” disappears and is replaced with “Object Minimized”. If I click on the chart and slightly move it the data comes back. Any ideas on how to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Object Minimized?

Hi

correct me if i got u in a wrong way

In chart properties ---> Layout can you remove size to data & in caption try to remove autominimisation .

Thanks

Meher

2 Replies
Not applicable

Object Minimized?

Hi

correct me if i got u in a wrong way

In chart properties ---> Layout can you remove size to data & in caption try to remove autominimisation .

Thanks

Meher

Not applicable

Object Minimized?

Merwan,

Thanks for the help. On the caption tap "Allow Minimize" was not checked and "Auto Minimize" was greyed out but had a check. Since it was greyed out I didn't think anything of it. Once I checked "Allow Minimize" I was able to uncheck "Auto Minimize" and it fixed my problem. Thanks again for the help.

Community Browser