Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

On clicking minimize option in chart, how I can hide another object?

I have a table chart and a button related to that chart, On minimizing the table chart that button should get hide.

How can I implement this.?

16 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

which version of QlikView you are using. In QV 11 object level triggers are not available. So in QV 11. I don't think you can do this in QV 11. May be you can achieve this with the help of Macro. may be some other people know the work around.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you. Can we add any triggers or something like that?

Kushal_Chawda

As I Said before it is possible with Object level triggers ,but it is not available in QV version 11. It was available in QV version 10.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Give Auto Minimize option in Caption tab for the charts.  When you click on the Header it will show hide automaticlaly.

PFA file.

Regards

jagan.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Or you can use buttons and variables to show and hide charts based on the button clicks.

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Anees,

why not using in text object properties "conditional" ? if you would like to hide something you could this with a button.

am i correct ? or are you trying to do something ?

2015-07-23_08h59_53.png

tresesco
MVP
MVP

On the same button use a variable set value, and use that variable in the conditional appearance of the button.

Not applicable
Author

Hi

if you would like to hide something you could this with a button or variables to hide the objects or charts in the conditional feature in the layout tab of the text or button object.

Regards

Deepak

Not applicable
Author

But actually I want to achieve it on clicking on the minimize button in that table.