Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

One or Two color gradient BlockChart

Hi,

Is it possible to set some sore of color gradient in my block chart like the image on the right?

The block chart in the image on the left has solid colors because it depends on the value, what I need is to chance "blue()" with something else to get the gradient effect, is it possible?

gradient1.PNG

gradient.PNG

thanks

AE

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

It May possible by using color heads. Would you share example

If(Avg(Sales)<30, ARGB(1,2,3,4), If(Avg(Sales)>=30 and Avg(Sales) <60, ARGB(5,6,7,8), ARGB(9,10,11,12))

Or

If(Avg(Sales)<30, Blue(100), If(Avg(Sales)>=30 and Avg(Sales) <60, Black(100), Red(50))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

tnks, what you mean is that I have to chance the color definition (blue()) for this If(Avg(Sales)<30, Blue(100), If(Avg(Sales)>=30 and Avg(Sales) <60, Black(100), Red(50))?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

We can go for Blue(100) - Not that much thick it will bit more transparency. Look enhance and develop.

Please mark as helpful and If you feel Answer may be close this thread

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

tnks, but what I really need is to find out if I could get this light gradient. I need to get to the image on the right. It can be done on the wizard but I have already change the background color with a conditional expression and I don't know how to get this light gradient in the expression

gradient3.PNG

gradient4.PNG