Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickploeg1998
Contributor
Contributor

Open Qlikview without Qlikview

Hii,

I made a Qlikview dashboard for school. Since my teacher doesn't have Qlikview, is there any way for her to open the document?

3 Replies
ganapati_h
Partner Ambassador Alumni
Partner Ambassador Alumni

Nick,
Suggest you build the dashboard in Qlik Sense Desktop. Your teacher can open it in her Qlik Sense Desktop,
Regards,
GH
kushalthakral
Creator III
Creator III

Hi

Without license it is not possible in Qlikview if having Personal Edition

Thanks

Kushal

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I just want to correct the statements here, please read through the Help link below, that should explain things hopefully:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/QlikView_Pers...

Your teacher should be able to download the client and open the app, but it will use one of the recovery keys etc. as described in the help, so if you are going to have multiple iterations of the app, then you may have a problem, but if you are just going to share this one or another one etc., then the recovery should do the trick to allow them to use it and modify it etc., but the version will then be locked to the teachers machine etc.  Hope this makes sense.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.