Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dunnalahk123
Creator III
Creator III

Open sheet should select always latest 5 Quarters ?

Hi,

When i Open a sheet always latest 5 Quarters should be selected in my Qlikview Report , how can we do it?

my Quarter field is FY_QYM

in that values is as per below

Quarter.PNG

Best Regards,

14 Replies
prieper
Master II
Master II

You will have to apply a numeric value (straight numbering or a date-value) to the string denominating the quarter.

Subject to this you will have to create a trigger on document open to select the topmost 5 values.

See a simple example in the attached file - think that you will catch the point.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check if that helps

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
dunnalahk
Contributor III
Contributor III

HI,

I tried but it's not working as expected. i am ttaching my app in original Request. can you try it there.

dunnalahk
Contributor III
Contributor III

!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Before open yours, Have you attempted mine?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
dunnalahk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Anil,

Yes i tried yours as well. but not able to.

one more point is when you do rank always it should take latest 5 quarters means Q4FY17, Q1FY18, Q2FY18, Q3FY18 and Q4FY18.

prieper
Master II
Master II

I can't see your app?

dunnalahk
Contributor III
Contributor III

HI  Peter,

It says Default Test below. That's my app.

dunnalahk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Peter,

I have created a Rolling 5 Quarters variable in my attached app. but when i try to pass it to sheet open trigger it is not taking it.