1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
denis115
Creator
Creator
Author

I'vejust sorted by full expresion

instead of this

//Column(5)/(column(3)+column(4) I just joined all expresion in one and that worked!
sum ( {<DATAE={"$(=Max(DATAE))"}>}[73_Ост.Конец Сумма])/((Sum ([73_Расход Стоим.]))+(Sum ([73_Пересорт Сумма])))

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to paste while expression under sort tab of section called enable expression then see

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Given details are not much clear, would be able to provide with mock data in excel format , current output & expected output ?

FYI, if you wish to do custom sort based on calculated measure you do it via below way (this feature will work Qlik 12+ version & Qliksense 3.2+)

The sortable Aggr function is finally here!

PS:  we can do it via chart sort property (write that expression then apply sort order)  and also back end script method.

Thanks,

Deva

denis115
Creator
Creator
Author

There I can sort only by dimensions

denis115
Creator
Creator
Author

I think its not what I need

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, that's what my intention are you able to see the expression in the right preview? If so, please enable that and paste those expression which is column()

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
denis115
Creator
Creator
Author

I'vejust sorted by full expresion

instead of this

//Column(5)/(column(3)+column(4) I just joined all expresion in one and that worked!
sum ( {<DATAE={"$(=Max(DATAE))"}>}[73_Ост.Конец Сумма])/((Sum ([73_Расход Стоим.]))+(Sum ([73_Пересорт Сумма])))

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Great, that is what my explanation covers. Good