Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ordered count

Suppose I have the following table:

Data:

Load * Inline [

idContact, idNewsletter, Action

1, 1, C

1, 2, C

1, 3, O

1, 4, R

1, 5, R

1, 6, C

2, 2, O

2, 3, O

2, 4, R

2, 5, R

2, 6, O

3, 3, C

3, 4, C

3, 5, R

3, 6, O

4, 4, O

4, 5, R

4, 6, C

5, 4, C

5, 5, R

5, 6, C

];

I want to obtain a bar chart whose first bar counts the number of C's in the first newsletter of each contact, the second bar counts the number of C's in the second newsletter of each contact ecc. (but the first/second.. newsletter is different for each contact...)

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Do u need this:

Plz find the attachment below.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, but that's not really what I need.

My chart should count in the first coulumn the clicks on the fisrt newsletter a contact has received. In the second, the second and so forth.

So in the example the first coulumn will count the clicks, if any, at idContact=1 and idNewsletter=1, idContact=2 and idNewsletter=2 (because the newsletter 2 is the first for contact 2), idContact=3 and idNewsletter=3 ... Then in the second column it count the clicks, if any, at idContact=1 and idNewsletter=2, idContact=2 and idNewsletter=3, idContact=3 and idNewsletter=4... The second newsletter received by each contact. And so forth .

Is it any clearer?

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi.

Maybe this will help you.

Regards.

Oscarashi

Not applicable
Author

Not really. I think I should make use only of a calculated dimension which has the first newsletter of each contact, then the second newsletter of each contact and so forth. Then I hall calculate the number of C's.