Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Out of virtual and/or logical memory

Hi All,

I have encountered memory problems for times. below are the screanshots:

How should i avoid these? Thank you very much!

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I think Quantity of the data causing the issue, try to check this in high configuration machine like server if you have any.

Also, load limited rows like current year or for one company etc, to make sure that huge data is the issue.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

This is because of memory issues, it may be becuase of your expression, data model, Quantity of data displaying in Tables etc.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If you're using a 32-bit system then consider switching to 64-bit.

Otherwise you'll need to reduce the data and consider the tips that Jagan mentioned.

Check this thread:

Internal Inconsistency Type D detected

And the qv support's reply provided in this question:

Internal inconsistency, type D Detected

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Consider increasing ram.

I believe you are running 32 bit of Qlikview desktop installer.

You need to look on how to move for 64 bit with more ram.

Regards

ASHFAQ

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Increase RAM and Hardware cinfiguration

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

Thank you very much! My expressions and data model are both simple enough.  There are 1 Fact table and 5 dimension tables. There are 107m rows in the fact table. My system is 32-bit.

The straight table contains at most 50 rows. In my case, as you said, it is quantity of data that cause the memory issue?

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I think Quantity of the data causing the issue, try to check this in high configuration machine like server if you have any.

Also, load limited rows like current year or for one company etc, to make sure that huge data is the issue.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Yes. we're running 32-bit system on computers. Data in the qvw app is about 11m rows.

Not applicable
Author

I am fully with you. My users are all using 32-bit system and they can not add the RAM or change the OS. I think i have to start considering limiting the data quantity. Thanks!