Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PDF Report generation

Hi All ,

I wanted to generate the PDF report of my dashboard where i want to export all my Charts and Excels in the report , But I wanted to create it with the help of Report Editor .

I have tried various good  options like drag and drop etc, as suggested here , but of no use .

Still I am not able to copy my Bar Charts and excels there in the editor . While selecting it is only giving me 3 options  of text ,image and current selections . Please help .

Thanks,

Vals.!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Display your QVW document and the Report Editor side-by-side on your monitor. Then select & drag'n'drop objects from QlikView sheets onto your Layout page. That's it...

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vikasmahajan

Hi ,

you can create reports using this Using QlikView’s Report Editor  and  you need to install free pdf printer and you can write macro to send / N-Printing is the best option rather than macro.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vikas ,

I have started it by following path ,

QV application --> Reports tab--> Edit reports --> there i have added text objects but unable to add bar chart .

So , Is there any option for that .

Thanks ...!

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Display your QVW document and the Report Editor side-by-side on your monitor. Then select & drag'n'drop objects from QlikView sheets onto your Layout page. That's it...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks ... ! peter it is very helpful .