cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Peer group analysis

Hi all,

I am struggling to set up a dynamic peer group analysis. I have created a simple example which contains sales orders with product information. The basic idea is to get the number of matching sales order and their sales volume as per the following criteria:

1) Sales orders having exactly the same products

2) Sales orders having at least 50% of the same products (they can have more)

3) Sales orders having at least 50% of the same products, but no additional products

I have managed to set up two states and when selecting a sales order in the standard state I can get the matching sales orders in a second state and show them in a table. Now this means I have to click through all sales orders to see the result and I am also not able to generate a table that shows me all sales order (being available or being selected in the dashboard) and their peer information as consolidated numbers (# of matching sales orders and the avg. sales of those per match criteria).

The intended output is as following:

expected_result_peers.png

I have added my example app including the equations that I could identify helping me to find the peers with two states. I had one issue when creating the second state to get the comparison basis for the number of available products in the selected sales order for all potential peers which caused me to add a TOTAL to the comparison statement Sum({$} ProductCounter). I believe this will also not work in a list of all sales orders with their respective peer information.

Thanks for helping me to get this done or pointing me into the right direction.

Best regards

Marcel

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

May be not the best way to do it... but see if this works

Capture.PNG