Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmensing
Contributor III
Contributor III

Performance Issues

Hello there,

i've created a simple data model with only one table. In the app i've only got a straight table object with

one expression and five dimensions. By Scrolling through the data it's slighty stuttering.

Whenever i resize the straight table object, so let's say that there are only a few lines visible without Scrolling - it runs

much better...

I've checked the proberties of the document and the straight table is only using 358 KB... any ideas?

13 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I came across some performance issues in an app someone else had created, and they had put now() into a variable.  Any time that variable appeared on a sheet the whole server trembled...

marcus_sommer

Yes, you are right - now() is a performance-killer.

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

Is your data getting refreshed daily?

Are you using resident load? You can call from QVD instead of calling from resident if u are using that.

marchoctober
Creator
Creator

Hi Bernd, share in here your SET parameters in expression. Share the number of ROWs of your data not size in MB. What browser are you using? IE? Try another one.

Are you using virtual environment server?

Are you using virtual environment at client side?

Is it working good in QV Desktop? How much RAM it takes when you run an app on Desktop? How much do you have on client side RAM available?